| Embroidery | Embroidery designs | Embroidered clothing | zardosi embroidery | Kutch embroidery | kantha embroidery |

Christmas Lapel Pin

Christmas Lapel Pin
Christmas Lapel Pin
I've made a second arrangement for the posy holder (see Autumn lapel pin below for the first).This one has mistletoe at the top, then holly with crystal beads, then ivy. I am pleased with how this one has turned out. I'm not sure if I'll get the spring and summer arrangements done by the time I give it to my mother, but I can always send them on when I'm done

| Embroidery | Embroidery designs | Embroidered clothing | zardosi embroidery | Kutch embroidery | kantha embroidery |

1 Comments:

Blogger Recognition Express said...

Awesome information! Such a wonderful reference! Thanks for all the hard work you have obviously put into this!
Lapel Badges
Internal Signs

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home