| Embroidery | Embroidery designs | Embroidered clothing | zardosi embroidery | Kutch embroidery | kantha embroidery |

Free From Tree

Free From Tree
Free From Tree

Here is one of my hearts. On this one I used very simple seam treatments to try to balance out the tree and leaves.I used DMC embroidery floss, two strands, and some black seed beads at the top of the heart. All the little red dots are french knots. The flower which barely shows up in this photo has clear beads in the center.At any rate, here is a closer view of the tree.As I said, it is my first attempt at free form, or in other words no design to follow. First I laid in the trunk of the tree and branches with a stem stitch. Using two colors of green leaves were made with the chain stitch. I wanted it to look like it was changing colors. french knots were added all about to add a little fruit. Locally, persimmons are coming off (what ever that is) and by the end of the month table oranges and blood oranges will start coming off. My favorite is blood oranges.I hope you enjoyed my little posting.

| Embroidery | Embroidery designs | Embroidered clothing | zardosi embroidery | Kutch embroidery | kantha embroidery |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home